- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
Advises customers by providing information on products.
Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience: 3 years
- Bachelor degree
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Continuously improve through feedback
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, SEO etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- 2 years recent hands on experience in SQL Administration from SQL Server 2008 R2 onwards.
- Experience with SQL Server in both physical & virtual environments.
- Familiarity with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Experience utilizing various high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
- 2 years of experience with T-SQL, including the ability to write complex queries.
- Strong problem solving skills and a commitment to getting things done right.
- Bulk Uploading.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org